Monday, April 1, 2013

The 5 Steps to Happiness


 1: .....
 2: Don't be April fooled.
 3: You fell for it!
 4: Didn't you?
 5: I don't have a step 5 but I do have a story of my past April fools pranks. A few years ago, back in my puppy-hood I was quite the prankster and boy did I get my master good! I remember my best prank... it was 2008 I believe and my master was off at work when the rest of my family decided they would release my awesome pranking skills out on my master when he returned from work.
     It took intense planning, I think we spent about ten minutes! Which, if you consider my 15 second attention span it was brutal. But it was all worth it when he came home from work and opened the closet to hang up his suit and out popped yours truly, he gave a satisfying jump and headed towards the bathroom. This is when the perfectly executed timing came in. We had emptied the toilet paper roll so he would have to go in the cabinet underneath the sink for a new one and by the time he reached the bathroom I was positioned in the cabinet. Now that gave him a true shock, hew wasn't expecting another prank and he couldn't comprehend how I had made it to bathroom before him. We just told him that it was my twin sister Abigail underneath the sink but how I really got there will remain my little secret. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment