Monday, April 22, 2013

In Response to My Recent Post

     I got back from vacation yesterday and was looking over my blog posts when I saw the last post... a web of lies woven by some nasty cat. I just would like to mention that the photos of dogs posted were not hideous. Especially me, I'm cute. Duh, have you not seen me! I would also like to say that unlike the hateful cat who posted the blog I will not say that the cats are ugly because it's not what on the outside that counts (though being adorable like me can help to get some extra food *wink* *wink*) it is what's on the inside that counts, so yes I still have an instinctual hatred of those cats but it's because they're cats not because of how they look, I'm above that kind of thing, cause I'm a dog, and dogs are better than cats, dogs are more mature than cats, dogs don't poop in a box, dogs have a greater IQ than cats, and you know what, dogs don't spend their days following the sun around, we pick a spot to sleep and stick to it!
     Now the dignified dog that I am I won't continue on this rant about cats (at this point in time) but I'm warning you cats, if one of you hacks my blog again you shall pay, I am twenty seven pounds of pure furry!

No comments:

Post a Comment