Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I AM Self Aware

Hey, Holly here again, and a few days ago, I heard my owners talking about how they feel bad for me because I'm not self aware. I mean, seriously?!!?!?!

 I write a blog! I'm a dog! I AM Self Aware!! Wait, wait. Did I just call them my owners? They even have me saying it now!!!!!! I"m a living, breathing creature!! They can't own me! Wasn't there a war about people owning other people? Why not dogs? Can't we have equal rights, too? I say this. Start a new country. A country of dogs. That might provoke a new war. One that would get dogs equal rights when we win. I say this, but I don't intend to get off of my computer and do it. I'm too scared. Plus, I like living. Someone has to be the Commander in Chief, am I right? I can get you guys some Nerf guns, I think we might have some in the attic. Although I don't know how you would hold them. Or fire them...

Feedback is Welcome!
 If you're willing to join my army, sign up for the draft in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment